Thursday, September 11, 2008

Another trip to the circus!

I already wrote about the invitations for this party, but I told you I'd keep you hanging as to inspirations and the rest of the project until it was all done. Well, here it is!

This client (who we figured out grew up in another small town in MN not so far from me, though she now lives in another state) is throwing a party for her boys who are turning 4 and 1. She started out by sending me these pictures from the Pottery Barn Kids catalog:
She said she loved the colors, the circus feel, and the animals on the back wall. From that, these are those invitations I showed you last week:
Then I shopped for paper and started the rest of the partyware. All in all there is a banner, 12 hats, 2 crowns, 36 cupcake toppers, 15 party favors, and 20 invitations:
Now I better go get it packed up so that its ready to ship in the morning!

No comments: