Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A little birdy told me...

...that its hot in Florida these days! This customer wanted a few of the things I normally make, but she also had me make a few things I'd never made before, including some handheld fans for the hot Florida weather.

Here is what she sent me as a starting off point for her daughter Harper's 1st birthday party in a birdy theme:
The bib was made by Rachel at Golden Shop, who actually sent this client my way. Adorable, as always!

I was able to find lots of cute paper in the pink and orange sherbert colors and I even found the same font that was used on her invitations. Here is how her collection turned out:

The banner...
A cake topper for her "smash cake"...
A cake topper...
Cupcake toppers...
And the hand held fans...
Aren't they fun? They would be great for summer wedding favors, too!

No comments: