Wednesday, September 24, 2008

It's a girl!

If you remember a few months ago I made these decorations for one of my best friends from college's baby shower. Well fast forward a few months and Georgia Lorraine Olson is here! We are so excited for Molly and Rick because they will be such great and FUN parents.

I ordered my favorite baby gift for baby Georgia, but it won't be here for a week or so and I couldn't go to the hospital today empty handed. I decided since the rooms are so drab the way it is, why not make one of my banner minis? I will be adding both this and "it's a boy!" banner minis to my shop soon. Here it is before we left my house:
It was the perfect size for the wall at the hospital:
My kids could just not get enough of her! They were actually petting her. I couldn't get them to look at the camera because they were so into holding her. It is hard to imagine just one short year ago Beckett was that small!
Congratulations, Olson family!

Just as a side note...I am not going to be posting again until Sunday night. Though I still have 5 projects to blog about, I just HAVE to get ready for Beckett's big day on Saturday! So...more next week!

No comments: